Monday 11 August 2008

BRAND NEW BABY!!!

Brockley News Gazette
West End Final
Brand new baby Nikolai born in Frankfurt!!! Too cute for words!!! Parents Diane and Predrag fine but not presentable


Born to former society queen and cult lawyer Diane S. and air space negotiator Predrag ("Pred") M. baby Nikolai faced his first paparazzi hunt in june only days after he arrived but still managed to look cool, calm and collected, the Brockley Gazette can reveal.






As both parents tried successfully to hide from the lenses all representational duties were taken over by proud brother Konstantin (3) who filled this role very neatly.
"I have great plans for my little baby brother", Kocki (as he is known to friends) told the press. "Already I let him have my lovely red feeding pillow, as you may have noticed".
 


 



Asked what he liked best about the new household member Kocki wasn't shy: "At least for the time being I am taller, stronger and I have more toys" he concluded.

Frankfurt, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment